What is laser projection?
All projectors need light to generate an image. Projectors have used lamps to produce light. With a laser projector the light is created is created using lasers which produce bright images without losing clarity.
Why choose a laser projector?
- They can cast a picture almost anywhere – floors, ceilings , corners, curved screens etc.
- Laser projectors can deliver 20,000 hours of consistent brightness 24/7 without the need for a replacement lamp (traditional bulb replacement cycle is 3,000 hours)
- Better for the environment – No lamp used so no mercury.
- Deliver high quality images with exceptional detail, rich blacks, crisp whites and vibrant colours
- Cost effective – Longer life, lower energy consumption, lower thermal emission, lower brightness decline