What is video conferencing?
Video conferencing allows people in different locations to see and talk to each other at the same time. It also provides a medium for people in different locations to share documents, pictures and other information with each other simultaneously.
Who can use video conferencing?
- Medical staff - medical support and advice can be given by a doctor to other medical staff or patients in a different country or city.
- Colleges & Universities - classes, lectures and exams can be attended online.
- Community and representative groups - collaborative events, meetings and talks between groups can be held without having to travel any further than to the office where the video conferencing is taking place, reducing travel time and expense.
- Public sector and state agencies - meetings and conferences can be attended by people and groups in various locations.
- Court Services - witnesses & defendants can give evidence on a secure line.
Benefits of Video conferencing
- Saves time and money spent traveling e.g. you can attend a meeting in another country without having to leave your own location.
- Maximize expertise by making the right resources available in the right location.
- Entire groups can take part in video conferencing in many locations.
- Builds trust, understanding, and relationships across distances and cultures.
- Meetings no longer depend on weather conditions, transport, etc.
- People and groups can see each other in a video conference, providing a vast improvement on simple phone calls.
- Protects the environment by reducing the carbon footprint associated with unnecessary travel.
- Improve quality of life and morale by gaining leisure time.
We use various video conferencing solutions - Polycom, ClearOne, Logitech, Bluejeans and more.
For further information or if you have any queries just fill out or contact form or call us today on +353 71 9146300